В этой теме нет ответов

#1 spadekevin

spadekevin
  • Пользователи
  • 6 сообщений
  • Пост:Нападающий

Отправлено 25 June 2018 - 18:08

HI,

The football pitch sits about 8-9 feet above my garden and allows unrestricted views not only into my garden but also my house (the pitch is almost level with our bedroom window), and one of the goals is directly inline with my house. Now I've lived in the village all my life and used to use this pitch as a kid, however, as the pitch is raised above the gardens (one of which I now one), we used to play at the opposite end of the pitch so as to avoid the houses (the other end adjoining a cricket pitch and the rest of the park). The problem is that since the introduction of this gate in the net, the numbers of people using the goal behind our house has exploded resulting in it being in use some days from around lunchtime until as late as 11pm at night in the summer and is becoming a major concern, especially in the last three summers it's become almost unbearable and is starting to affect my wellbeing.to do so, but they just don't listen. I've tried on numerous occassions to get the LA to do something, but can't get anywhere. The noise too is unbearable as well and you feel somewhat intimidated with them being able to see into your property, resulting in us having to close the blinds. I've also tried the police, who sent a PCSO out, who is apparently a trained youth worker and his take was it's all about give and take. Give and take I asked! I've had garden furniture broke that they've used to climb out of my garden, I've tried several times to grow hedges along the bottom of the garden but they've been destroyed by people trampling on them. We've had several broken roof tiles, and just this morning a neighbour had one broken by a group who are out there now. I have this year though, applied anti climb paint to the back of the fence, and painted warning notices on it, but they enter next doors garden and come over the smaller fence between gardens into my property. Does anyone have any suggestions on where I go from here?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.gardenla...pic.php?t=17328
Web Based Marketing Example

Thank you.

Сообщение отредактировал spadekevin: 27 June 2018 - 08:49

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых пользователей